Today, October 28th, 2021, Enjin starts its Second Annual NFT Awards voting and nomination process for the second year in a row.
The process is taking place today until November 26th, with voting being available on nftawards.org.
The program’s second edition will celebrate the Metaverse, admiring and honoring projects driving the future of human experiences through NFTs.
The second annual NFT Awards will take place in the Decentraland Virtual world on January 12th, 2022.
The community will entirely select this year’s winners and also the nominees. The ten awards categories include Best Avatar, Best Collaboration, Game of the Year, Best Digital Fashion, VR/AR, Best Virtual World, Newcomer Game, Utility, Most Innovative Art, and Project of the Year.
The confirmed list of judges includes:
- 3LAU, Musician / CEO & Co-founder of Royal.
- Micah Johnson, Creator of Aku / Artist and 2020 NFT of the Year winner.
- Holly Wood, Head of Creator Relationships at Rarible.
- Dean Takahashi, Lead Writer at VentureBeat’s GamesBeat.
- Marco Marchesi, CTO of The Fabricant.
- Witek Radomski, Co-founder & CTO at Enjin.
- Frank Downing and Nicholas Grous, Analysts at ARK Invest.
- Ashley Higgins, CEO of Product Hunt.
- Patrick Barile, COO of DappRadar.
- Aaron Khoo, Head of Listings & Ecosystem at CoinMarketCap.
Additional judges to be announced!
This year’s event will be huge, and every person around the Crypto society will be truly amazed by the ideas and projects displayed.